The Informatics Forum is located in the George Square campus of the University of Edinburgh which sits a brief walk from the city centre, Waverley train station and the Airport Bus stop.
The Informatics Forum is also just a few moments walk from Edinburgh International Festival and Edinburgh Festival Fringe venues including: Gilded Balloon Teviot (Venue 14); Assembly George Square (Venue 3); Festival Theatre; Pleasance Dome (Venue 23); Pleasance Courtyard (Venue 33).
- Address: Informatics Forum, 10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh EH8 9AB.
- Nearest Train Station: Edinburgh Waverley.
- Nearest Bus Stops: Surgeon’s Hall (bustracker code in direction of city centre: 36236563, code for opposite direction: 36234758); Potterrow (bustracker code in direction of city centre: 36238547. code for opposite direction: 36236454).
- Nearest Taxi Ranks: Nicholson Square (permanent rank); George Square (temporary rank)
- Wifi: Accessible via eduroam or via guest accounts (ask at the registration desk)
Here you will find some insider info that should help you to plan and enjoy your trip to Repository Fringe 2011!
Map of Venue